Well well well, the day has finally come to all Fruity Loops Studio Users out there…
The newest edition of FL Studio, V 10 has arived and looks beastly… I can’t wait to get my hands on this and see what kinda power it will unleash… Check out the video and the info page for more information on this new product. It looks like they are importing alot of new features, alot of new visual feedback and more… here’s the specs
Key new features include:
- 64 Bit plugin wrapper – FL Studio now hosts 64 Bit VST plugins for access to unlimited memory.
- Autosave / Autobackup – Don’t lose a project or data again.
- Revised Playlist – Individually resizable tracks. Lock tracks to Clips. Live performance time Marker options (Jump to, Loop, Pause & Skip)
- Revised Mixer – Fully Automatic Plugin Delay Compensation (A-PDC). New waveform meter view.
- Revised Piano roll – Export as sheet music option. Vertical zoom with not properties view. Magic lasso selection & note-handle stretch. Edit ghost notes by double Right-click. Waveform view.
- Pattern Picker – opens from the Playlist, Piano roll or Stepsequencer. Select Patterns & Channels.
- Patcher (free) – chain instruments & effects for easy saving of complete instrument & effect chains.
- ZGameEditor Visualizer (free) – visualization effect with movie render capability.
- Pitcher (demo) – real-time correction/harmonization plugin responds to Piano roll note control.
- Newtone (demo) – pitch correction editor for precise control, pristine quality stretching, re-pitching and correction.
- Keep on disk & 32 Bit Bridge – now give each Audio Clip / Sampler Channel / Plugin access to at least 2 GB memory and up to 4 for VST Plugins.
- Fruity Edition – gains access to Pattern Clips.
- Lifetime Free Updates – are extended to all FL Studio 10 box customers onward & as usual all download customers.
- …learn more by visiting the ‘FL Studio 10 What’s New?‘ page.
PS: If you enjoy the music in the video check out this Canadian artist behind the beats:
Music made in FL Studio by Toby Emerson